Its time,
Time for what,
Does it matter I say,
Yes, I must know you tell me,
Well its time for me to reclaim me,
Myself my own dignity,
My personality,
Time to reclaim my life,
Pick up the shattered pieces,
Given up so easily by you,
I tried to reclaim our bond,
You are my mother,,
Of course you would try for me,
But you don't,
And it hurts to know you never tried,
you gave up so easily,
So spineless and weak,
I'd like to grow up and be strong,
like you right..no,
married to some selfish son of a bitch,
who took his anger out on me,
and on you,
but...you, you love him,
so he is forgiven,
of course he's forgiven,
but me..your flesh and blood,
you, let me run away,
thank you for that,
for once, you did what i needed,
and let me go..
Weekly Schedule (11/29-12/3)
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment